- 1. What are your strengths?
- 2. What motivates you?
- 3. What does success mean to you?
- 1. Why should we hire you?
- 2. What is your personal mission statement?
- 3. Describe your work ethic.
Constructor: Used to initialize the instance of a class.
Method: Used to perform some function or operation.
Constructor: Doesn’t have a return type.
Method: Has a return type.
There are four type of access modifiers as given below:-
• Visible to the overall package. No modifier needed.
• Private – Visible to class only.
• Public – Visible to the world.
• Protected – Visible to package and subclass.
The equals() is a method and it matches the content of the strings
whereas == is an operator and matches object or reference of the
Java supports multiple inheritances i.e the ability of a class to implement more than one interface. A class can implement multiple Interfaces but cannot extends multiple classes.
Java Byte stream is basically used to perform input and output for 8 bit Unicode.
The main classes related to byte streams are FileInputStream and FileOutputStream.